Friday, August 10, 2007

The Phone is not my friend!

At least not lately. It is a funny thing that reminds me of when the older three were little. I would be on the phone and every other sentence would be interrupted with me reprimanding the kids, or rescuing them from a near disaster. It was just as funny when the person on the other end was doing the same thing! They have little built-in censors that tell them when you are on the phone they cam run amok! It is the same with these three. I have learned at times to apologize and end the call. It sucks to limit what little grown up contact I have. The twins have been really arguing alot lately. They are more outspoken and very vocal. All that time we wished they would talk more.. and now you can't shut them up! Tristan especially. His speech therapist mentioned it yesterday after his therapy. At least I know I am not the only one he can drive crazy in a short amount of time!! I try to remember to call people back later, but later is usually very late at night and I get sidetracked or fall asleep on the couch. So please don't think that I don't want to talk to you, or that I didn't mean to call you back. Call me late at night anytime! It just is what it is..

No comments: