Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bri's Birthday trip..

Okay, I just realized I am on my home PC, not my laptop.. all the pix from Brianne's birthday are on my laptop.. so I will do a little catch up chat, then post pix later! I took Brianne, & her friend Amanda to the horse ranch for Bri's birthday. We had to stay at the Comfort Inn in town because the ranch was full. For whatever reason I could not get a good wireless connection at the hotel. We went up Sunday night, went riding and had a birthday lunch for Bri at the ranch on Monday. I had called ahead and they made her a cake. She was very suprised! We met a woman from Canada, Jody, so she joined our group for meals & riding. She went into town with us to shop on Tuesday as well. It was fun. We went to Atlanta on Tuesday night to see Michael Buble, He was great, and very funny! Alot funnier than the warm-up comedian they had on before the show! Always up for adventure we stopped at an IHOP on our way back to Madison after the show. It was very late, and we were not in the best part of town! It was one of the worst meals I have ever had, but the night was awesome anyway! We rode Wednesday morning then headed home. It was a really good trip. My baby girl is 23 now!

No comments: