Friday, August 10, 2007

Pain sucks!

I am in pain tonight. I even broke down and took a mild muscle relaxer. I refused anything stronger and now wish I hadn't! My physical therapist is concerned I have long term or permanent damage. Or it may require surgery to hopefully correct the problem. He tried some new things yesterday and I have been in pain ever since. I am going in tomorrow to have some readjustments done and hopefully relieve some of this pain. I was supposed to pick up the glass door Nancy finished for me and I realized there was no way I could lift it, or even help lift it the way I feel right now. I will have to get it next week. I had a hard time just putting groceries in the car and moving around putting things away and dealing with the kids. This is the worst it's been in a long time. I am tired of all the limitations this injury has caused. I am tired of being sore & tired! I am frustrated that it is one more thing in my life that I have little control over!!
Okay, done whining. Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments: