Friday, August 10, 2007

Half Full, or Half Empty??

Admittedly, I guess I am a half empty type person. There are times I try not to be, but it gets the best of me. So how do you become a half full person? Or is it something that is part of our base personality? There are aspects of my life that really suck. People I have to deal with that drain the positive energy right out of me.. and before you tell me to scrape them off.. for unchangeable reasons I can't.. so how do I convert that to something constructive? I am very blessed. In so many ways life is good for us. That does not erase what we have been through, but it helps us get out of bed every day and carry on. Most days my glass is more than half full, until someone bumps into me and makes me spill it all over myself!! And then in the words of Alexa.. I just have to... "clean it up!"

No comments: