Thursday, May 25, 2006

My "all knowing" son..

How is it that Hunter is so "knowing"? I didn't make it into the hot tub last night.. Hunter woke up and was in the mood to talk.. He asked about when he was a baby, and if he did the things the twins are doing now. He asked alot about when Kierra, Brianne, & Chad were babies too. He asked me how did I know I wanted to be a Mom? And did it take a long time for me to learn how to be good at it, like him learning to ride his bike? I told him yes, it took my whole life, and I am still learning! He asked me if I knew Brian when he was little, I explained I didn't know him until we were both older. He couldn't believe I was Chad's age when we met and got married. So of course he was wondering why Chad didn't even have a girlfriend, and when would Chad grow up? He asked about all my brothers and sisters, and informed me that was way too many kids! I told him it was only one more than Kie, Bri, Chad, Him, & the twins. He gave me his raised eyebrow look and made it very clear..." then your Mom wins.. we aren't having any more kids in this house!"
I told him I agreed.. and we fell asleep on the couch together.. it did me much more good than the hot tub!

No comments: