Wednesday, May 10, 2006

All is good..

Okay, I have been razzed for not "writing" much lately and for using atricles, e-mails, etc. to fill space... Guilty as charged! I have been busy, out of town, then sick.. not really excuses, just how it is..
Hunter is registered for Kindergarten.. he is going to J. Allen Axson, a Montessori school, we are very happy he got in. He goes to all his Doctors tomorrow.. A dermatologist for 2 small growths in his groin area.. had to wait for a referral.. may just be some type of wart.. started with one, then got a 2nd one and they are getting larger. Then in the afternoon, he goes to the ortho Dr. to check his arm, hopefully get his cast off, and see what tests they want to do to check what is going on with his bones. His Pre-K graduation is May 18th. Hard to believe he starts school the beginning of August! His Pre-K cap & gown pix should be back by graduation. I will post them when I get them.
Alexa is our resident Nudist. I thought it was because she didn't like her diaper wet or dirty.. now it is just because she wants to be naked! She is Houdini.. and gets her brother to unzip her PJs when I put them on her backwards. I now have to come up with new ideas to keep her clothed.. it wouldn't be such a big deal, but miss Nudie pees wherever she is standing (or sitting!)when she doesn't have a diaper on..
Tristan is our resident Demolition expert.. he can break anything he can get his hands on.. kicked the wall to knock down their CD player and managed to rip the door off of it while they were taking a nap yesterday.. (it was up on a high shelf in their room.. he knows if he kicks the wall, it vibrates and knocks things down.).. has gotten into the curio cabinet unnoticed (how??) and broke one of Brian's police memorial things. We aren't even sure when that happened! He can climb up and over the couch with a single bound.. has ripped the security system wiring from around their window.. (it goes almost down to the floor.. they stand on the window sill and look out.) He was so proud he showed it to me when I was coming home yesterday and they were supposed to be taking a nap. I couldn't get the wiring off without a chisel when I have removed it from other windows!
Then we have mornings like today.. Hunter was at school and it was just the twins & I.. we were on the living room floor and they tried to tickle me.. so I tickled them back, and they were all laughs and giggles, hugs & kisses. Alexa laughed out loud like her mother and I had to hold back tears for a minute, she looks so much like her, and her mannerisms are so familiar to me. Tristan does the "Becky Look" like Kierra did, where he tilts his head down then looks out of the top of his eyes. Usually when he is into mischief or in trouble.. just like his mother!
So all is good.. as good as it can be...

No comments: