Thursday, May 04, 2006

Brian's entry to the Online guestbook for Kie..

To My Grouch,I know I probably should have put an entry here sooner, but words are so hard to find. I've never been as eloquent as your Mom is. I love you and miss you so much. Not a day goes by that you're not in my thoughts. I still can't imagine having to live the rest of my life without your smile, your laugh and hearing you say "I love you daddy!". I wish I could spend just one more hour, just one more day, just one more lifetime with you here. I go to the place where I lost you often, just to think and talk to you. If only you could answer back. I'm trying so hard to hold on to all the memories I have of you so that I can pass them on to Alexa and Tristan. I want them to know what an awesome mother you were. I know that you would have been the Mom that all the other kids were jealous of ("Your mom is so cool! I wish my mom was like yours"" are what I know everyone would have told Alexa and Tristan).I will always love you and miss you so much my baby.Love always,Dad

No comments: