Thursday, May 25, 2006

Garage Gremlins..

It is still Wednesday for me, I haven't gone to bed yet.. I spent 5 hours cleaning and organizing the garage.. again! I am convinced that we have little garage gremlins. They come in when we aren't looking and mess things up. Greg & Lisa spent an entire day helping us totally clear out the garage and put in shelves, etc. I have been out there a number of times since then, yet every time there seems to be a bigger mess, and I find more things I need to sort through. I told Brian to take a good long look, it wouldn't stay clean long! He took a few hours off work tonight so I made the most of it and let him handle the kids while I tackled the garage. (I did take a break to let him know how to put them to bed), I finished about 12:30 am. I have a couple boxes and bins of clothes to go through, but I may leave it til tomorrow. I hear the hot tub calling my name! (Which Brian worked very hard on emptying it out and cleaning it the past couple days.. Thanks honey!)

No comments: