Sunday, May 21, 2006

"It's just emotion that's taken me over..

"tied up in sorrow, lost in my soul.." The rest of the song doesn't apply, but those few words sure do! I seem to get sad, angry, frustrated.. all at the drop of a hat. Some of it has been founded. Those "little things" to others can be something really important to me. But then I get emotional and I can't control it.
I try to be honest and tell people how I feel. I don't want everything written off because of "grief" either. I am more sensitive of course. But I have always been a bitch, and that part of me still remains. Those who know me, know that isn't new! Though the flip side of that is.. I may be bitchy, but don't ignore what I am bitching about!
I try to think if I was any happier with life before Kierra was killed, or was I miserable then too, just on a different level? Her death has changed everything, but aren't I the same person at the core? Or is who we are directly connected to those we love, and when you lose a part of yourself, it all unravels a little and can't be put back together quite the same way? hmmm.. I don't have the emotional energy to answer that. I am not sure if I even know. This sounds pretty depressing doesn't it?? The good moments are so intertwined with the bad, it is hard to differentiate. I try, and I do have good times and I am not always a wreck. Honest.. really.. I swear..

No comments: