Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mr. Pre-K Graduate 6.9.09


Tristan Grad 6 9 09
Originally uploaded by mommanana
Tristan had his Pre-K graduation Tuesday morning, June 9th. What would have been his mother's 28th birthday. It was a very bittersweet day. He was his usual self, constantly moving! There are other pix in the photo gallery. I am going to take tristan & Alexa for formal pix in their caps & gowns. we videotaped everything. I have a special part of the video to save for part of his high school graduation.. when he said his name he said "Tristan Jane-Marie Shore". I'm not sure he even realized he said Alexa's middle name instead of his, which is James. We are so proud of him!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

that is too precious for words (the middle name thing) :)

Anonymous said...

my favirote little boy, is growing up, he is the sweetest, I like curling up with him. I miss him too.