Thursday, June 11, 2009

All dressed up 6.9.09


All dressed up 6.9.09
Originally uploaded by mommanana
Alexa just had to have her hair curled for her Pre-K graduation Tues. night, also on her mother's birthday. More pix in the gallery. She was in my room while I was getting ready and said she HAD to have jewelry for her graduation, so please could she wear some of mine. I let her go through my earrings. I have dozens with all types of styles & designs..she zeroed in on the dragonfly earrings & then just had to wear the dolphin heart necklace. Kierra loved anything with Dragonflys, and the dolphin necklace was hers. It really caught me off gaurd. Of course I let her wear them! We are very proud of her too!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I find it beautiful that she found those two pieces of jewelry from all her options. What a great way to have Kierra be present in some way on this very special day of theirs.

Anonymous said...

this is my sweet drama queen! I love her! I can't wait to see her.:)