Tuesday, June 30, 2009

6 Days at Disney!

Lots of pix added to the photo gallery..check them out! I didn't take my laptop so I was "offline" other than my phone. It was hot, hot, hot, but we had a good time. The twins were not so keen on riding anything they thought would be at all scary or too fast, so my limited ability to ride some of the rides wasn't such a bad thing. They averaged about half a day before they were done & ready to go back to the hotel & swim in the pool. We weren't on a set schedule, so whenever we all got up & got going worked out well. A couple things were closed, but there was still so much to do no one really noticed. We still have a day left on our passes, so I think we will wait for cooler weather to use it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear u had a good time, it's nice to see Brian relaxed too. U are very lucky