Thursday, June 18, 2009

Crazy Couple Days!

It has been a really crazy couple days! I have been running non-stop & am so worn out! Randy was in the hospital again.. he has alot going on, but they can't do any surgery to fix some of it until his infections are gone. he is so sick of being sick! He went home today so he can rest & get well before they decide what else they need to do. My brother Tommy came into town yesterday & should be going back to St. Pete tomorrow. I spent some time with him yesterday, then today I got some fairies like I have on my van for his van & put them on for him. He had wanted them & I was able to get them for him. He brought me an antique picture with an ornate cherry frame. It is of a mare & foal. I don't collect horse stuff, but will have to see if I can fit this in somewhere. It matches the office furniture..we'll see!

Brianne has a new dog at her house. A 6 month old Black Lab. She was one of the puppies born up at the stables where my horses are. A friend of mine got her, but they are moving into an apartment & couldn't keep her. She has settled right in at Brianne's like she has always been there. I may be getting Cali back next week. The woman who wanted her originally couldn't handle caring for her, there were some issues, so the woman who has Cali's sister has taken Cali in, but may not be able to keep her. I had hoped it was a good move for Cali, but it doesn't seem to be. It is so hard to trust that someone will love & care for a pet the way you would. We will see what happens next week.

Hunter has been at horse camp with Terri's nephew all week. He has a horse show tomorrow night. Mike spent the night over here Tuesday night, so Hunter is spending the night over there tonight. So it is just the twins & I. Brian has been working doubles all week so he can have next week off. We are going to spend the week at Disney with his brother & his family. There are special passes for the military right now, so with them having a timeshare, it is the only way we could afford to do something with the kids this summer. The kids are so excited. I am still pretty limited as to what physical stuff I can do, but am looking forward to some fun with the kids, & getting away from these walls for a few days! It will also be the only time Brian will be off & away from work to really enjoy being with us!

I have a to-do list that is getting longer & longer, so off I go to get something done!

No comments: