Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Graduation Day..

I am getting things ready for our trip to SC for Chad's Army Basic Training Graduation. There don't seem to be enough hours in my day! He has family day Thursday, then graduates on Friday, He will head out to AZ on Saturday. I am not taking my laptop because it is still acting up, so I won't be online until I get back Sat. night.
I had half of a good day today, then it went to hell. As much as I love my husband, there are times he really doesn't "get it". After more than 25 years he should know I am more dangerous when I am hurt than when I am mad. I wish I could blow things off the way he seems to. But I am like a hungry dog with a bone, and I don't give it up! He should know that too! I am trying not to let it spoil the trip the way it spoiled my day. Of course.. I do love to chew on those bones!! He better hope I find something (or someone) else to gnaw on!
TTFN

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Uh oh! The man strikes again...but when he makes up; he can do really good.