Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blog Blurbs

*I am volunteering this week at the boy's school. I am helping with the FCAT testing. I did it last year for 3rd grade. This year I am helping in 4th. It can be a long 2 hours! The rules are so strict and they have to follow the protocol exactly. I remember tests in school, but nothing like this! I am going to have lunch with Tristan after testing tomorrow, then have lunch with Hunter after testing on Thursday.
*I have been going through the kid's winter clothes and now have to sort through and get out their summer clothes. It has been in the 80's lately! They grow and change faster than I can seem to keep up with.
*They are not liking the time change at all. It is a major discussion for them to go to bed when it is barely dark out, then hard to make them get up before the sun. I am hoping they adjust to it soon! Mornings are rough right now.
*Chad is doing well and has passed his PT tests. We are really looking forward to his graduation. I am really proud of him. It still seems strange that he will be out in AZ soon and be there almost a year.
*Brianne is doing good. Almost back to her old self again. She still gets headaches when she is on the computer at work too long, or if it is real noisy. But she is back to work & driving and all seems to be going well.
*I almost started a line about Kierra, that is how automatic it is when I am talking about them all and updating about them. It is such a void, a missing part of the whole. I wasn't really even thinking about her, it just popped in there while I was typing. I wonder about "Heaven", about an "afterlife".. About what the souls/spirits of our loved ones are doing out there, in the vast unknown. I believe they are definitely there, but could not begin to define "where, how", etc. She is here, all around me, in my heart, in my head, even when I am not consciously thinking of her.
* Brian is working on a task force until mid-April. His hours suck and he has to work most of his days off to make up his off-duty hours. I am looking forward to having time with him for Chad's graduation, another bonus!
*Time to go get Alexa, so that's about it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did I tell you, The CHAD IS GREAT IM SO PROUD OF HIM, GO CHAD GO! wish i could be there.