Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where is Everyone?!

Has anyone else noticed the absence of others in their lives? I blamed it on the Holidays, but am not so sure. Do we get so busy, so caught up, that keeping in touch is the first thing we set aside? I don't think it is just personal contact. People are blogging less, emailing less, writing has almost become obsolete. Even calling each other seems to take too much time. I know I slacked off some over Christmas. I wasn't in a very good mood and didn't have much to say.

So where is everyone?! My "other daughter" Brenda hasn't been seen or spoken to since near the end of October. I have left numerous messages, nada. My younger brother pulled his disappearing act back in September. Those are the ones that really worry me. The rest of you I worry about, but not about being dead or alive. I worry how you are, what's going on that has you so caught up. Is it good things or problems? Is it the worry that I have enough on my plate already? PUHLEASE! Knowing you are having tough times isn't going to stress me to my breaking point. I will worry and try to help in whatever way I can, but I think I can handle it. If it is just a matter of life being so busy it has you going at top speed with no time to breathe.. it would be a relief to know that. Trust me, I know how that is!

I know I asked for the gift of your time for Christmas, but it doesn't mean that if you can't give me your undivided attention I don't want to hear from you. It doesn't mean I only care about the ones who are right here around me. I have had most of my friends for many, many years. I have some I have only known a few. You are all important to me. So take care and keep in touch when you can. I miss you, and I hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you knoq I am always here, you can count on me. Can't Wait till the
20th and IM not patient I want things to happen now.