Saturday, January 03, 2009

De-Christmasing Day

I have almost de-Christmased the whole house! My tree is down and boxed. I have all the decorations in the front dining room and am working on putting them all away. My furniture is back in place and my mantel is back to normal as well. It looks so clean and stark with all that stuff gone! I left it up a few extra days because my friend Terry always visits for her birthday, 12/31, and we celebrate Christmas again with her. So officially the holidays are now OVER!!
The kids will all be back in school on Monday, which will be a happy day for all of us! Everyone is feeling good so I hope that means the sickness has left our house for good, well at least until the next virus or stomach bug decides to invade!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank- You so much I had a great time, even at Disney Movers. It wasn't so bad after all, Thank-You Tristan.
Now, we have to hope the transfer pulls through.