Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A wonderful weekend..

My friends, Terry & Terri, have both given me the gift of their time recently. It was great! Terry came up from where she lives in South Florida and visited for a few days. We celebrated her birthday and spent New Year's together. It was good to spend time with her and talk. Then this past Saturday night Terri & her hubby, Dwight, and Brian & I all went out on a "Date Night". We saw the new Clint Eastwood movie, Gran Torino (very good movie!), and then went to a pub for a drink and a bite to eat. Then we went to St. George Street and stopped at a place there for a nightcap. Brian & Terri played a bowling video game.. I think he won. It was great to get out with grown-ups! Brian & I were able to enjoy an empty house with just the two of us for the night thanks to Brianne & Justin keeping the kids for a sleepover.. thank you, thank you!
Then Sunday Terri & I spent the day together. We went to an arts and crafts festival and out to lunch. We caught up on everyone & everything. Enjoyed walking, talking, wine & coffee.
So Thank You Terry, Terri, Dwight, Brian, Bri & Justin, for a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IM Glad we had the time, I always enjoy coming. It's the best birthday. We always get a head of the class.