Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thing 1 & Thing 2

Alexa's Pre-school took these when they did Alexa's school pictures last month. I love this one. There was one of Hunter with them, but by that point Alexa was mad and both boys stuck their tongues out, NOT a good picture! I have posted Alexa's pictures in the photo gallery, they turned out really good as usual with her. Tristan's school picture wasn't good, he looked totally bored and uninterested. I should get Hunter's today. I will send some out with Christmas cards. I think Hunter's is just a proof so we have to order them. I am not sure if we will get them in time to send them as well, or if I will have to send them seperately.. I guess you will see when you get your Christmas cards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is really good, I want the one with thier tonques hanging out. (LOL)