Saturday, December 20, 2008

All I Want for Christmas..

I have been asked several times what I want for Christmas. Honestly, truly, I do not want anything. I know like us, many people are on a tighter budget this year. What I would really like is the gift of your time. I don't want much, or even immediate use of your time. But maybe give me a call and let's meet for coffee, or lunch, or a walk in the park. Let me know if you have a day when you can go to the barn with me, or go kayaking. Maybe go to a movie. I really miss spending time with the people I care about. We all get busy, I am the first in line to claim being guilty of being too busy sometimes. But I will commit to making time for you if you make the commitment too, okay? You don't have to wrap it, or fuss with a bow.. see how easy it is?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know the dates that I already picked.

Nancy said...

Ok as much as I would love to spend time with you it's a bit difficult. So you'll get some letters. Ok?