Saturday, December 20, 2008

Right in Front of Me..

Songs play on the radio,
Images flash on the TV,
Everywhere I turn, it seems,
You're right in front of me.
----------------------------------
I can hope there will come a time
when this all gets easier to do,
yet deep inside my heart I know,
I'll never get over losing you.
---------------------------------
Some say you are in a better place,
that doesn't ring true for me.
Better than here with your babies
is something I just can't see.
----------------------------------
We can't go back, this I know.
We can't undo what has been done.
So we try our best to nurture
the lives you'd just begun.
----------------------------------
They smile your smile
and it's so easy to see,
every time I look at them
you're right in front of me..
----------------------------
mjs started 11.3.08
finished 12.18.08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay! we have no kleenexes when I need one.