Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sick & sleeping Christmas Day

Tristan was sick the week before, and then Alexa woke up with a fever Christmas morning. This virus seems to run 4-5 days and the fever is stubborn. Brian & I spent yesterday stripping all the beds, washing all pillows and blankets and disinfecting the whole house. Brian has been sick with a cold and Hunter has started what seems to be a cold as well. We were supposed to go to Greta & Randy's for a family Christmas/ Birthday get together yesterday and to Disney with my sister, Robyn, & her grandkids today & tomorrow. But with everyone sick it just wasn't happening. I had a dizzy spell in the early hours of Friday morning when I was in the kitchen getting Alexa some medicine. I passed out and hit my head on the floor. I thought it might be the virus the kids have had, but other than a headache I was fine and haven't felt sick or had any other symptoms. My blood pressure and sugar levels have been running low, so that was probably it. We are using alot of lysol & antibacterial gel!
They have been so sick and miserable they are just now getting to enjoy their toys. We have been taking it easy and sticking close to home. At least they were out of school anyway and didn 't have to miss any days other than Tristan missing the last day before the holiday break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE SURE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT, AS I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER I PASSED OUT THROWING UP AND ETC. EVERYONE WAS SURPRISED THAT I GOT THAT SICK. IT SUCKS! GLAD YOUR OKAY. THEY HAD TO DO A SCAN TO MAKE SURE I DIDN'T HIT MY HEAD.