Sunday, September 07, 2008

Why did I save that?!

Have you ever saved something, (or several things!) and later wondered, "What was I thinking? Why did I save that?" I went through several bags and boxes in my bedroom and closet yesterday and wondered that with almost everything I found. I reorganized the shelves in my closet as well as the small bookcase in our bedroom too. I had just piled things up until I had time to go through it all. I decided yesterday was time! I have one completely clean and organized room in my house, our master bedroom. There is a chance it will stay that way awhile. The odds are better than they are with all the other rooms in the house which I seem to be cleaning constantly! I have been cleaning and downsizing the kids toys and clothes in their rooms over the past week. I have Alexa's room to do today. My Dr. changed some of my medications and I have more energy than I have had in months, so I am taking advantage of it while it lasts! I am gearing up to work on the garage and am sure to ask myself why I have saved all that stuff!

No comments: