Friday, September 12, 2008

Roy Albert Blomgren II



This is my baby brother. He has always been a wanderer. He goes his own way and does his own thing. But this time feels different. No one in our family has heard from him since the end of July. That isn't all that unusual. A close friend of his had expected him in Alabama over 3 weeks ago to work for him. Roy Albert has always kept in touch with this friend. He never showed up and hasn't been heard from. He travels on his black Harley motorcycle and was last seen in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. How do you find someone if they have a habit of not wanting to be found? Adults aren't looked for as a missing person unless they have a mental illness or foul play is suspected. So Bro.. where are you?? And more important than that.. Are you okay??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't Brian do a warrant out on him?? Hope he is okay.

MJ said...

No, he already has a couple warrants out in other places, but they won't go looking for him. It just flags him in the computer system if he is stopped for anything. His fingerprints haven't turned up in any jails so far.

Anonymous said...

I guess what I meant to say more of is,an APB.

FuryDragonHeart said...

I have not seen him in over 6 years.... I have been trying to track him and my lost family down since I moved to KS and it seams I found my Aunt Mari-Jane.... I am David Patton (born as Roy Albert Blomgren III) Please contact me on my FB http://www.facebook.com/s.officerpatton

FuryDragonHeart said...

I have not seen him in over 6 years.... I lost touch with that side of the family long ago and have been looking for him and every one else. I am David Patton (born Roy Albert Blomgren III) please contact me on FB I would love to reunite with my family http://www.facebook.com/s.officerpatton