Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Almost there!

I am actually on the downhill slide to the Garage Project! Brianne has been a big help. We went through and emptied 20 boxes yesterday! I have filled numerous boxes for the trash and good will. FYI, I have not gotten rid of anything meaningful of Kierra's. I have weatherproof boxes to store things in and keep them safe until the twins are older and can choose what they want. i am amazed at how much miscellaneous stuff we had out there. it helps that I am in a cleansing mood, so alot of things I used to think were worth saving, are now gone. It feels good and productive to finally tackle it all and get it done. I am pushing through the last of it over the next few days. the POD gets picked up Saturday. I am not sure what time, so Friday night is my cutoff to be done. I have been almost living out there, so it was not suprising to have over 300 emails to sort through! I will catch up on the kids and things soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! one night to go, hey! don't spend your birthday in there.