Thursday, September 18, 2008

He's Alive..

and that's good enough for me. We don't know where, but it is something to know he has been heard from. He spoke with one of my other brothers by phone. (Not on purpose.. he called my parents and the "other brother" answered, my parents are out of town.) They don't get along so the conversation wasn't pleasant or informative, but I will take what I can get. I am hoping for a more reliable and informative contact with someone else at some point, but beggars can't be choosers. It sucks to have such a dysfunctional family! We won't even go there today, I don't have that much time to blog!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm very glad to hear he's alive. Sorry to hear of the way it was 'delivered', but it is good to know.

MJ said...

I just have to consider the source!

Anonymous said...

Thank GOD!