Saturday, September 20, 2008

Foiled Again!

Okay.. the day after the "Pod" was delivered, Chad started dayshift 6 days a week. There went my sitter while I tackled the garage. The other night Bri came over to help me and guess what? It rained, not just a little, a full blown thunder storm with major lightening. She did help me go through and file a bunch of stuff in the office, so it wasn't a total loss.
Today I had Chad take the twins to daycare. I was ready to "git er done!" and guess what.. it is POURING! The dam has burst and I am foiled once again! I am going to get out there and pick my way through what I can, but it would be soooo much easier to move the big stuff out of my way!! I am not sure why I am running into so many obstacles with this project, but I am determined to forge ahead! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, if there is something you think I would like hold it for me.
Love ya

Nancy said...

So put a plant in your pod