Sunday, April 13, 2008

It takes lots of Baby Steps..

I had to update (ok, brag) on my honey & I.. I fugure if I am going to share.. ya get stuck with the mushy stuff too! I told Brian pretty much what I blogged to ya'll and I even asked him about the mars/venus blow it off/hold a grudge thing we opposite sexes tend to do. I didn't yell, scream or cry, so I think he actually heard what I was saying. He has tried really hard to tell me he loves me, and to let me know he appreciates me. Baby steps are a wonderful thing, we are pretty use to them around here! So we'll take what we can get and both try a little harder. We didn't get through the past 25 years by takin it easy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cool and what an aweome guy, wish I could find someone like that.

Nancy said...

You two define to a perfection the word 'marriage', by how you handle the tough things that come along. Brian certainly knows the ins and out of your heart; not to mention what the perfect woman is. lol