Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Alexa at the window 4.7.08


Alexa at the window 4.7.08
Originally uploaded by mommanana
This is my grandaughter, have you met her? She is precious & precocious. She is sweet and she is spicey. She can be tempered, but has quite the temper. She has eyes and a smile that will charm you, and a heart that seems to charm any creature she gets close to. She is a princess and a diva, trust me, that is a complicated combination! She has manners, and can manipulate like a grown woman.. just ask her Papa. She can be picky and she is a pixie. She is so much her mother, she is so much herself. She brings so much to me, and has so much yet to do. This is my grandaughter..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic, We love her, but I can remember over the holidays I think we called her, DRAMA QUEEN!. (LOL). I think that was the name you and I gave her.
How she looks like her Mother!