Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pouring out the rain..

Terry Moore & I had a chance to do whatever we wanted yesterday afternoon..we couldn't think of a thing! It was too hot to really do much outside, we didn't know what half the movies out were about, and we just couldn't pin down what we wanted to do. So we got an ice cream, then went to Target to pick up a few things, then picked up the kids early from daycare. We took them home, set up the new wacky wigglin sprinkler we got at Target, and were going to let them get wet in the yard. Just as we all went outside it started to rain. I checked for lightening, and when I saw it was safe, I figured what the heck, so they played in the rain. Hunter remembered that Kierra liked to play in the rain too. Terry told him Kierra must be making the rain just for them to play in. He thought that was great, and asked Terry about her being able to see us and watch over us. Tristan got brave and played in the rain a little, but Alexa was not at all interested. She wrapped up in her towel and watched the boys. When we told her to go play, she would say "no way, it rainin". It was fun to watch them laugh and play, and the best way to spend the evening.
As a footnote..we went out this morning and ran into a heavy rainstorm. Hunter looked out the car window and said "Mom, Kierra must really be in a bad mood this morning!" I told him she wasn't the only one who helped pour out the rain. He told me I should tell her to stop it. I told him I didn't think that would work, his reply was.. "you are still her Mom, she has to listen to you!". I told him she rarely listened to me when she was alive, I didn't think it would work now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Soft rain is Kierra, the hard rain is someone else. Tell Hunter the soft rain is Kierra letting him play and telling him she is fine and so is he.
God allows her to make the soft rain.

Love you Hunter!