Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter to all..

I just finished doing the Easter Bunny thing. I didn't get our Easter stuff out of the attic at the old house, so I bought bright colored gift bags and tissue paper at Publix. They are all getting a monkey, which was a conservation type thing, and some select pieces of candy.. very little!
It's not supposed to be all about the candy. (Tell that to a 6 year old & two 3 year olds.)
I cheated and bought pre-dyed eggs. There just haven't been enough hours in my days this week! I saw the marshmallow "peeps" at the store. Those were one of Kierra's favorites. I could not bring myself to buy them, so I got some other marshmallow ducks instead.
The little things can really get to me sometimes. I know I didn't get the stuff out of the attic on purpose, and I can say that I am too busy to let myself get upset. Most of the time that is true, but not today. Today I dropped and broke a small glass measuring cup that had been given to me by my grandmother many years ago. It had great sentimental value to me. I cried over it. And of course it triggered thoughts of Kierra and how will I preserve things so when the twin's get older they will still have something left of their mother?
Sorry for the down side of the day... Happy Easter to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT's okay to be that way, your Human! Were here for you!

Happy Easter!