Thursday, April 19, 2007

The littlest thing..

I spent yesterday running between children and bathrooms. I was sooo sick. Chad relented and watched the horde while I took a long hot bath and crashed to sleep for almost 3 hours. Tuesday I tore the ligaments in my right arm/elbow. That was before I had to empty out the storage unit.. Thank You Chad for doing the majority of the loading & unloading. Nothing but fun! I am determined to make it to the horse ranch this weekend with Nancy & Brenda. It has been 6 weeks since I have been able to get there, I am so overdue! Terri, Dwight & Savannah are managing the munchkins. (Thank You, Thank You!)
I have been so maxed out with the moves and getting things organized. I have been beyond stressed. Being sick didn't help. Then Brian brought me something I got in the mail today. It was a simple brown envelope, with just one item in it. There was no need for a note. It was miniature magnetic clothespins from Diane Panek in Nebraska. I laughed so hard I almost fell off the couch. It reminded me of something she gave me at Brianne's wedding reception. It was chuckle therapy then and was again now. It was the littlest thing, yet it brought the biggest burst of laughter. It was the littlest thing, yet it brought back the best of memories. A beautiful day, despite some minor drama, a beautiful day with all my children happy and bright. It was the littlest thing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Chad! I told you, The Chad , the Chad is Great! Even if he calls me Midget!

Feel better.

Anonymous said...

see I told you Chad is Great! It's the chad!

Way To Go!