Thursday, July 19, 2007

Over a week??

I can't believe it has been over a week since I last blogged..
The Beckley house is on the market, spent alot of time finishing that up. Just a few finishing touches and I don't have to run back and forth dealing with it!
Brian & I got away to the horse ranch, got there very late Sat. night and came home Monday..Thanks Terri, Dwight & Savannah for watching the munchkins!
Brianne & Justin were at a Smith family reunion not far from the ranch so they joined us. More about that on the next blog entry!
Tristan has a couple new phrases.. "how about a snack?" or "how about a drink?".. everything is "how about". And then there is.. " whatchya got dere?" (What ya got there?) He asks about anything you have in your hand, a purse, groceries, food, drink, whatever. He will also tell me, "I'm tired, can I go night night?" Usually we are in the car. I will tell him "sure, go ahead, just close your eyes". He will actually fall asleep within minutes.
Alexa insists on getting dressed within a short time of waking up, including getting her hair combed, etc. If she messes up her hair she wants it fixed right away, then she pats her hair and asks" it pretty?" Of course I tell her it's beautiful!
Hunter is ready to go back to school. He says summer is too long for kids. They all have swim class 4 days a week for 2 weeks starting on Monday. Busy, busy!

No comments: