Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bring on the Bon-bons!!

Okay.. call it whining if you want.. but it's my blog & I'll whine if I want to!
I now have 9 standing appointments per week.. Tues-Fri! How crazy is that!!
Here is a breakdown of our day today (and most Tuesdays)..
Get everyone up & out by 8am
Take the twins to daycare 30 miles from new house (Hunter chose to stay home with Chad)
Go to my 10:00am appt for physical therapy at Brooks (neck & upper thorasic spine) (15 mi. from Daycare)
finish at 11 am.
Go to Home depot for supplies for Contractor.. Beckley house..(didn't have what I needed)
Go back to Daycare to pick up twins.
Go back to Brooks for Tristan's speech therapy appt.
Stay for Alexa's speech therapy appt. (keep one occupied while the other has therapy)
Go to other home depot.. with twins.. for supplies (4 panels siding, 20 bags mulch)
go to Beckley house to unload supplies.. by myself.
(usually would have 4:00 Karate for Hunter.. didn't go today.. goes various days 2X wkly)
Go home!
Add Jackpott meetings when I can make it, plus I made another trip to the St. Augustine Home depot to get a vaccum on clearance for Chad's room upstairs..
Fridays are as crazy as Tuesdays. Then Hunter & I alternate Therapy every other week. I have mine this Thursday, he will have his next Wednesday.
It will be loads of fun when they have swim lessons 4 days a week for 2 weeks added to the mix!
I guess it isn't so much whining as agravation when some people think because I am not "working" that I have a leisurely day, and have so much "free" time! As if!
Squeeze in housecleaning, cooking, and so on, and so on.. when I am not too beat to bother..not to mention any other appointments that come up. I need to go to the school board and register Hunter for School. I have to go meet with my lawyer, I have to go downtown to the child support enforcement office because they screwed things up again. I have a garage full of stuff to go through.. it will get done.. I just don't know how anyone can think I am home eating bon bons all day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to me this is a piece of cake! sounds like a pleasure. Sounds like it's full of love and you don't have to sit and say okay now what do I do.
This is a life that has lots of TLC!
Call Me Crazy` at least IM not tired from reading it.(lol)

suzy's life plain and simple said...

ok..twins and an active young man..people who do not have children do not realize that being a mom is a full time job...you have already done the mom job and working, and now round number two (though I do not think that you ever finish from mom number one) You are a wonderful lady and you are the person that I have always looked up to...I am very proud to call you my friend and sister-n-law...the kids are growing so big so fast...suzy