Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Busy Weekend..

My brother Tommy, & his son, Derrick came up from St. Pete to go to the Pepsi 400 in Daytona. Tommy's son Brandon, his friend Candy, & her 8 month old son, Skyler came down from Nashville to go the races as well. We tested out all our fold out couches and re-arranged a little and it worked well for the couple days they were here. Brian & I did not think the races were a good place for the little one, so I babysat Friday & Saturday nights. He was such a good, happy baby. NO, I did not get baby fever! We did Sunday Brunch to celebrate Randy's birthday and give everyone a chance to visit before they headed back home. Overall it was a good visit, I hope they all enjoyed it.
We got to pick Calypso (Cali) up on Saturday. She is such a good puppy! I am amazed at how laid back and smart she is. She turned 8 weeks old today. Alexa has a problem with her "k" sound.. but when she talks to or calls Cali, it is clear as a bell. Of course when we went to speech therapy today and I asked her the new puppies name, she said Lali!
So between people & puppies, we had a very busy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what??? Are you sure??? (LOL) Just kidding!
Glad he did well, and that is was nice visting!