Monday, July 02, 2007

Brenda's New tattoo..

I saw Brenda's new tattoo yesterday. It is beautiful. It is in the center of her upper back. It is inspired by the artwork of Amy Brown. It is two faeries facing each other, one a brunette, and one a redhead. The brunette has purple wings and the redhead's are pink. Above each of their heads are branches of a tree. The brunette's branches are lifeless, barren. The redhead's branches are partly barren, with the beginnings of new growth.. how profound is that?! It touched my heart because I know what it means to her, and what it meant to me to see it. Yes, I cried. I will not post a picture of it here, and I am not sure if she will on her blog.. It is very personal and should remain one of a kind. Lucky are those who get to see it in person.. I am one.

No comments: