Monday, February 13, 2006

Fly Now..

Three months ago today.. is that possible? It seems like yesterday, yet it seems like it was ages ago. It is as sharp and vivid to me as the moment my life changed that day. The days since then seem a blur to me. Out of focus and all fuzzy around the edges. I will get through today as I have all the others, and tomorrow will pass much the same.
I used to cry over little things,
like broken toys and bumblebee stings.
I used to think there was nothing worse,
than a run in my hose, a stolen purse.
Now I try to think of before,
what her life was, and is no more.
Not to dwell on it , but not to forget,
the life she hadn't fully lived yet.
Memories bring laughter mixed with tears,
I cherish each one of her precious years.
Now we'll watch her children grow
and help them both come to know..
their mother, my daughter, Kierra Lee,
Fairie wings floating, fly now, be free.....

No comments: