Thursday, April 09, 2009

Having Surgery Soon

I have had health issues for quite some time..nothing real major, just this & that, always something out of whack. Usually it was blamed on my weight. Since Aug. 28th I have lost a little over 45 lbs. The health issues persisted, so they finally started looking into what was going on. I am now having surgery on April 28th. I have female issues, fibroid tumors, which are quite common, along with a bunch of cysts which are common as well. The combination of those, along with a 3rd tumor on the outside of my uterus, caused some major blood loss & anemia. They did biopsies and they all came back clear & okay, so that is a relief. I will be in much better shape after the Hysterectomy on the 28th. There is a long recovery period, but I am looking forward to the end result of being healthier than I have been in a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are here for you! lots of laptop, movies, reading, it's time everyone took care of you for a change.