Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pirates 7.17.08


Pirates 7.17.08
Originally uploaded by mommanana
This is what you do on a rainy day.. you play pirates! I had run out of things to do and so they decided to dress up. Usually we have a pirate, a princess, and a car mechanic all running around at the same time. Or batman, the thing, and a glittery witch. Or Prince Phillip, Buzz Lightyear, and Jasmine. I think this is one of the few times they all agreed at the same time! It won't last long, so I grabbed some pix while I could! There are a few more in the gallery, so click on this one to get there and have a sunny day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could jump in, that looks like fun, I love those type of rainy days.

Nancy said...

my gosh they are getting so tall!!!! How creative, I love it.