Friday, July 18, 2008

Midnight Movies..

I live between two worlds.(in more ways than one!) The world with Brianne & Chad, and the world with Hunter, Tristan & Alexa. I get to do things with the little ones often, but I have to squeeze in time for the older ones where I can. That is why I went to the midnight "premiere" showing of the new Batman movie with Chad, Brianne, and Justin last night. It was okay. Entertaining, but not something that wowed me or knocked my socks off. It actually held more to the actual comic book storyline than the other movies have. Anywho, that adventure put me crawling into bed at 3:22 am this morning. The kids got me up at just before 6 am! I may be able to juggle alot of things, but trying to give everyone quality time with me is not one of them! It seems the sides are always uneven. All I can do is what I can when I can. Midnight movies with 6 am wake up calls will not be top of my list!

No comments: