Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kids say the darnedest things!

Have I told you about some of the kid's funniest phrases? They give me the giggles throughout my chaotic, crazy days.. here are a few.. I have no idea where most of these came from!

Tristan (when standing at the toilet to pee) "Fire in the hoooole!"

Tristan (when something suprises him) "Wow, I did not see that one coming!"

Hunter (when showing me an outdoor bowling set) "Look mom, they have the box open at this part for demonstration purposes."

Hunter (whenever you asked him almost any question when he was younger) "Not Today!"

Alexa (when you ask her to do something.. complete with pointed finger) "Just a minute, I be right back!"

Alexa (when telling on one of the boys) "Mom, you not gonna like this!"

There are more, I will have to blog them as they say them, or as I remember.. but those are the ones that popped into my head.

Okay, I debated sharing this one, because honestly, it makes my sweetie pie seem like a cad, but it really wasn't meant in a cad like way.. and he never does this in front of the kids, so here goes.
Yesterday morning Brian was telling the twins & I goodbye when he left for work. The kids were watching TV. (Hunter is away at Auntie Terri's all week for horse camp.) Brian reached over the back of the couch and as he kissed me goodbye he quickly groped caressed my breast. I guess it wasn't quick enough because Alexa saw him and said "He loooves you mom! He really loves you!" Just great.. at age 4 she already equates groping caressing with love! Then when we were getting ready to go out later, she thought I was staying home, so she hugs me, kisses me, grabs my breast and says I love you! Needless to say, I explained that she shouldn't do that, and that Papa hadn't meant to do that either. Oh, the lessons they learn by mistake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny!!! Cool house is guest included? (LOL).