Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Fair Tooth Fairy..

Hunter lost his first tooth last Wednesday. One of those "firsts" that we put on our path to growing up. I volunteered at his school yesterday and while I was having lunch with him and his classmates, we all discussed what rate the tooth fairy was giving out for first teeth. I was amazed. It ranged from $1-$20! Hunter was the $1. The rest got from $5 and up. Before I could come up with an explanation Hunter informed them that his teeth were very small, and that meant he had more teeth then them, so he would get more money for all of his than they did and the tooth fairy was trying to be fair. I tried not to laugh. They all seemed to think that made sense, so I left it alone. I sometimes wish I could have the imagination of a child. Things seem so much simpler through their eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is expensive tooth fairy, I remember at least 50cents-$1.00. LUCKY HUNTER! Where does he come up with all of this, he is too much.

Nancy said...

Hunter is such a smart little man