Friday, May 02, 2008

More Time.. LOL

It has been a busy and crazy week! The horses are settling in well. I can't wait to spend more time with them. Alex is here visiting Tristan & Alexa before he has to get ready to be deployed again. There are some cute pix in the photo gallery that he had done, click on any photo below and check them out! (You would think I wouldn't have to keep telling ya'll how to do that, but you would be suprised how many times I post a new picture and am asked how to get to the photo gallery.)
It is a quick visit so we have been on the run every day and am gone again all day tomorrow. I am hoping to get to the stables on Sunday. Maybe next week things will calm down a bit and we can get on a regular schedule. So I hope things are well in your corner of the world. I'll get back to blogging when I have a bit more time!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

when you have a bit more time....hmmm. they say when one wants to get things done, give the task to a busy woman, she'll get it done.