Monday, May 05, 2008

In a nut(ty) shell

Saturday Alex & I took Tristan & Alexa to Wild Adventures. All in all it was a good day. It was very hot and humid. I have some pix in the gallery so go take a peek. Alex had to leave early yesterday morning so he said his goodbyes Saturday night.
Yesterday, Sunday, I talked Chad into going to the stables with me ( he wouldn't ride.. isn't into the horses!) and then we went to the Fernandina Shrimp Festival. We met Terri, Savannah, & Hunter there. We ate some shrimp, walked around a bit and then headed home.
So here I am today, waiting for a repairman to come fix some warranty stuff on the house. Just got a call he can't make it, maybe on Wednesday. So I will try to get motivated, (haha), and do some cleaning. I am going to reward myself later when Brianne & I go up to the stables and ride the horses this evening! So there you have the past few days in a nut(ty) shell!

No comments: