Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Chaser 8.10.95-2.5.08


Chaser June 2007
Originally uploaded by mommanana
Chaser had heart failure or some type of stroke today. Brianne called me from the Vet. Doing the right thing is so often the hardest thing to do. He will be greatly missed.
We got Chaser when I worked for a Veterinarian when we first moved to Jacksonville. He started out as a bet that you couldn't raise a good dog from bad breeding. I obviously won the bet, because although Chaser's parent's were mean, unsociable chows, he was a sweetheart. He was great with the kids too. He moved out with Brianne just before she got married. Today was a very hard day for her & Justin. For us too. Many people don't consider their pets part of the family. Ours are. I told Hunter.. Chaser is running around with Sasha & Ami and still trying to catch Cadbury!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM SO Sorry! I thought he was a good dog too, Pets are part of the family.

Nancy said...

hugs and kisses for everyone on your loss. I am sorry. Love you Nancy