Tuesday, December 04, 2007

NOEL


NOEL
Originally uploaded by mommanana
My other project I was determined to finish today. I found these decorations on sale at Home Depot because they are discontinued. They are made from grapevines so the brown blends with the landscaping during the day. We aren't messing with all the icicle lights this year.. too much work. The deer's heads move, the kid's want them to stay all year! I am sure the neighbors would love that!
Tristan thinks he should be able to ride them.. good thing they don't go out front unsupervised. I will have to keep an extra keen ear on the door alarm, I am sure he will try it at least once!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome! Nice to see! Well, maybe we might have a new movie coming out, Tristan riding reindeer lights.