Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My "new" laundry room


My "new" laundry room
Originally uploaded by mommanana
Well, clean and organized makes it new for me.. it only took me 7 months! Actually I reorganized all the cabinets today to keep all the cleaning stuff out of the kids reach. Then I put up the shelf to hang clothes on and set up the bins to sort the laundry as it goes in there. I even labeled the bins. (Thank you Terri for that idea!) We'll see if it helps keep the laundry under control! I still need to put up the window blind, but since it faces the dog run and the preserve full of trees we haven't worried about it. This was hard enough with only one good hand! The kids are excited about using the signs to put their clothes in the bins.. we'll see how long that lasts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice, job with one hand