Monday, September 18, 2006

Notable Notes..

*Saturday I took Dori, Greta, Nancy, & Terri to a cooking class at Blue Bamboo, Good friends & Good food, who could ask for anything more?!
*Sunday Tristan & Alexa went with Brianne, Hunter spent the day with me because he had a sleepover with Katie & Cody at Greta's. I picked him up in the am. We ended up staying home. It was a Deja Vu kind of day with just Hunter at home.
*Adding to the Deja Vu.. Alex called from Iraq. He had a dream about Tristan getting hurt and had to call to see if he was okay. We kept it all small talk about the kids, etc. He may be there more than a year. He will let us know.
*Tristan has gotten in the habit of saying "No Way!", well Alexa came up to him yesterday evening after he said that and said... "Way!"
*I gave Tristan & Alexa wet wipes to clean off their faces.. Tristan took his, faked a big Ahhh Choo! and then made a noise like blowing his nose. It was too cute, Alexa tried to copy him but doesn't do it as well!
* I finally convinced Hunter to go kayaking with me next weekend. He has said he won't go kayaking again because last time he went Kierra died. I haven't been able to get him back out there since. It was hard for me too, but I hope I can help him overcome it.
*Every morning on the way to school Hunter tells me he misses Kierra and I tell him so do I, every day.
*Hunter has moved up to Master's black belt training in Karate. He now has an orange belt with a gold stripe through it.
*I have been e-bay crazy for size 3 jeans with adjustable waistbands!
*Hunter & I went in the hot tub before his bed time tonight. He says we should do that every night because I need to relax!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Out of the mouths of babes!