Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thank you Brenda..

Brenda spent most of today here at the house. She watched the kids while I was at my therapy appt. and then when I went to pick up the truck from the shop. She usually comes over on Tues. & Thurs. because she has classes on this side of town. Now she isn't the only one who watches the kids, Chad is my right hand when he is around, and Brian trys to pitch in too ( but Brenda has more patience and interaction with the kids than the "guys" do!)
And of course Brianne & Justin are a Godsend when they take them to Church and for the day on Sundays and when they can take them for a couple hours on Wed. nights. Terri, Dwight & Savannah have kept them for days for me before and Greta & Randy have pitched in too. I truly appreciate all their help. Thank you all for being there when I need you.
What made today stand out was her just hanging out. I had a weepy therapy appt. and a rough week. The kids wouldn't take naps, they were shifting between good & cranky. It was loud and chaotic at times. But Brenda hung out most of the day til almost 7 pm. I usually spend my days alone with the kids. She helped and listened and was just "there". We didn't go any where or do anything special, which is how most of my days are. So.. Thank you Brenda!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank you Brenda for being so loving. Nancy

Brenda said...

While I have to thank you Mari-Jane, for allowing me to continue being a part of yours and the twins lives. I live for Tuesdays and Thursdays, that means I get to see my favorite people. Thank you for always being there when I need someone to talk to. Love ya, Brenda