Monday, August 18, 2008

Sheikra 8.17.08 Busch Gardens

This in no way shows how truly huge this ride is. That little car full of people at the top?.. is hanging suspended there before it plunged down that almost straight drop. It was awesome!
I took Chad, & Bri (& Justin) to Busch Gradens this past weekend as a birthday gift for them both. We rode this 3 times.. the 3rd time we were in the front row! We had a lot of fun. It was good to spend time with my older children, I don't get to do that often enough. Brianne is 24 now and Chad will be 22 on Thursday. They grow too fast.. I won't say they "grow up" since they acted like little kids most of the time! It was a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish, I could have been there, I remember the one at Sea World but Hunter was too short. Remember we all said we would ride it together as soon as he was taller. IM on it with him.
Glad they had a great time,! IM JEALOUS!!!. Happy Birthday Bri and Chad